Heart disease is the number one killer of women. 1 in 3 women die of heart disease and stroke. You've got the stats, now it's time to act – GO RED for women! Together, we have the power to raise awareness, promote healthy lifestyles, and save lives.
Join Brooklyn Alumnae and our community partners as we rally to empower the Brooklyn community with knowledge about this important health issue. All are welcome!
Visit https://www.goredforwomen.org/ to learn more about heart disease, the Go Red campaign, and ways to get involved.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. - Delta Rho Omega Chapter - The Ivy Rose Foundation, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. - Brooklyn Alumnae Chapter
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - New York State
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. - Eta Nu Sigma Chapter
- The Girl Friends, Inc. - Brooklyn Chapter
- Jack & Jill of America, Inc. - Brooklyn Chapter
- The Links, Inc. - Brooklyn Chapter