Brooklyn Go Red for Women®
Feel the Beat Zumba Party!
Pleased to join local community partners for another fun Feel the Beat Zumba Party. This FREE heart-pumping event will be held on February 4, 2017 from 12pm - 4pm at the Brownsville Beacon Community Center, located at 985 Rockaway Avenue.
We will have innovative routines, a yoga class, and a special performance from the Brooklyn Diamonds!
Last year, the Brooklyn Go Red for Women® Zumba Party was a blast and left every attendee leaving wanting more. So you don't want to miss out on this amazing community impact day!
What to bring:
- a yoga mat (if you have one)
- your fitness gear and tennis shoes
- a great attitude!
In partnership with:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Delta Rho Omega Chapter
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Psi Lambda Omega Chapter
- American Heart Association
- Brooklyn Chapter of Jack and Jill of America
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Brooklyn Alumnae Chapter
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. East Kings County Chapter
- Links Incorporated, Brooklyn Chapter,
- PAL - Brownsville
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc., Eta Nu Sigma Chapter
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., Sigma Kappa Zeta Chapter (Brooklyn)